Monday, July 20, 2009

Hope you make it through the day....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday July 20, 2009
.
.
Well, happy Monday morning to all. I hope everybody is OK and well and still alive. Being alive is a pretty big deal you know, so just keep that in mind, and don't fall into the trap of being one of the 154,400 people that will die today - if you can help it that is. I know that Karen will be saving as many as she can in the job that she does. .... I trust that you are living in a part of the world that is free from all of the things that may cause your untimely demise. And, I hope you know of the things that I am talking about..... Don't know if you are still out there dear Karen, but I just placed a post over on the main part of my blog to let you know that the deadline is fast approaching for my latest marriage proposal. So, if you have not checked it out please do so - and at least think about it.
.
Well, thanks for checking in everybody and have a nice day. Talk to you all tomorrow, I hope.
.
PS you might want to check out my latest videos over on the right - the video bar top right. Some of these vids were taken with my BlackBerry pager and the picture and sound quality is not that great. But, listen to the ones taken with my camcorder, the sound and picture is much better and get some headphones and listen to the stereo as provided by the cam. It is good sounding in my opinion. I still have to find a way to set my camera on the dash so as not to kill myself when I am driving around. This is the kind of thing that could land you in with the 154,400 if you do not watch what you are doing. So, I do not recommend that you take videos while you are driving.
.