Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More beautiful weather....and more videos....

.

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

.

today is Wednesday July 29, 2009

.

Well, the party is over friends and now it is back to work. The weather is still very warm or hot actually, and I have been getting out and about in the car and taking some videos with my new camera. For example, last night I just jumped into the unit and took a drive down to White Rock. I do that quite a bit actually since it is such a nice pleasant trip. I usually go via Scott Road down to Highway 10, head west for just a tiny bit and then jump onto Highway 91 and then hook up with Highway 99. I took ten videos last night, but only posted three to You Tube. One was cruising down Highway 99 with Neil Sedaka singing in the background ( O Carol ). The next one was cruising down the strip in White Rock ( Marine Drive ) and listening to Neil Sedaka again with Calendar Girl playing in the background. The final video was shot while driving through Guildford while the sun was going down and getting darker. There was a contemporary song playing in the background and I do not know who the singer was or the song being played. I am just not that tuned in with the current artists and their names although I like many of the songs that are being played. One of the few names that I can think of is Beyonce and she sounds really good. I like " If I were a Boy. " quite a bit and if the song came on while I was driving I would have it in the background in one of my videos. It was so hot that I kept my top up while heading down to the Rock and only lowered it once I was on the way back north while the sun was in the process of setting. These are the best of times of course when you can feel the warm breeze while you are driving. So, here below is the last video that I took last night while cruising through Guildford.

.