Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More love song videos for you....

.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Tuesday July 28, 2009
.
.
It was another beautiful day yesterday and I took the car for a spin. I drove out on Highway Number One and around Surrey and then Langley. I even stopped in at a McDonald's in Langley. This is really gorgeous weather that we are having you know, almost story book in its quality and in its longevity as well. I took a few videos which I have posted on to You Tube already. I put one on Face Book and Twitter as well. Here is just one of them for you. You can see the rest by visiting the Video Bar off to the top right or just google cbaydalavideos.
.
.
.


.
I am still not sure what to make of the stock market and the recent gains. The gains may be related to real economic recovery, or anticipated recovery, and then again they might not be. Liquidity is still the issue of the day of course. I was actually contemplating shifting some cash into the Canadian stock portion of my portfolio, and maybe even some more Emerging Market stocks as well. But, for the moment I am still holding on and watching. My portfolio has advanced about 7% or so this year, but it is still down from the losses that I experienced in 2008. I need about another 5% gain to break even and to feel like I am really accomplishing something. But, I would need about a 10% further move up in stocks because I am more than 50% cash or cash equivalents. This is the last day off and then back to work tomorrow.
.
.