Monday, July 6, 2009

Say goodbye to Sarah up in Alaska...

.
.
.
..
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday July 6, 2009
.
.
.
.
What's with these Alaskan chicks anyway? One day they are on the scene and the next day they are history. I kinda liked Sarah when she first became widely known. Mostly I suppose because she made me think about good old Karen who lives up there. Karen is the girl that I want to get married to in case you did not know. And, if I ever get the chance to ask her in person then I will do it. A couple of good looking girls if you ask me, and smart and hard working. That is what I see in these women. There are political and religious issues here as well, as regarding Sarah that is. But, I do not think I will talk about these things today because I want to try and stay in my generally good frame of mind. And, besides I am still not feeling all that great either so I do not want to upset my serenity by talking about things that I will know will just bring me down.
.
Well, back to the music and 1969
.
I liked Jay and the Americans. They did happy music and that is what I like to listen to.
.
THIS MAGIC MOMENT-JAY AND THE AMERICANS
.
1969
.