Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wouldn't it be simple....



.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday February 3, 2010

.

Well, we are well on our way into February friends and the Winter Olympics is not far behind. What a joke though eh? I mean, having an El Nino weather pattern in place just before the big games are all set to begin. I think it is the El Nino pattern, I mean, what else could it be? I hope the Olympic guys have figured out what to do and everything will go OK. Thought it was supposed to rain yesterday, but it wasn't actually bad at all. It was car weather really, but I did not get the car out for a spin though. Did a bit of shopping and that was pretty well the extent of my day. Looking forward to my birthday on Friday and then racing on Saturday at the Meadowlands in New Jersey to kind of top things off. That was certainly a nice little bounce in the stock market over the last couple of days, but who knows how long it will last eh? Remember, don't count on too much as far as this market is concerned, I mean, that is my recommendation for what it is worth anyhow. Wouldn't life be so simple if we didn't have to worry so much about money and those kinds of things? Seriously. Just think about it. I mean, there are societies still out there, you know, primitive ones, that rely solely on the forces of nature and fending for themselves for survival. Money is not an issue, just plain old survival, making 'ends' meet so to speak and living from one day to the next. Just simple basic living, and maybe even enjoying what their immediate environment has to offer. And, then along came civilization and money and stress. I guess that is the price we pay for success eh? Talk to you all later and have a nice day.