Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Planning is important....


.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Wednesday February 24, 2010

.

Just thought I would make a few comments this morning on the importance of planning ahead. I was thinking particularly about what the weather conditions are going to be in New Jersey come this Saturday. I was reading where more snow is expected in the Northeastern U.S. and you can bet your bottom dollar that I was getting worried. If there is too much snow on the ground that means my weekend is ruined. So, you are probably already beginning to understand how important it is to know what the future is expected to bring. And, that is why I have a link up to the right showing what the weather conditions are in New Jersey. It looks like a 20% chance of precipitation right now and that is actually not too bad all things considered. You know, I have worried about this track in the past and my worrying has come to naught. They do seem to get lucky or get things right there in New Jersey when it comes to track conditions. Most of the time it is a fast track and that is the kind of track I need to have a winning day, if I am going to win that is. Anyhow, I hope you can all see how important it is to plan ahead. Planning is a very key ingredient for success, just ask anyone is planning anything big whatsoever. And, you know what I am talking about friends. Or, if you don't then start sniffing around my blog to see what my real interests are - and I am not talking about social issues here at all. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.