Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank the gods....


.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Thursday February 18, 2010

.

You know I almost wrote " Good Morning Comrades " instead of " Friends ". Silly me eh? Well, that is kind of the way I feel with the new appearance of my blog and its logos and the like. It is a warm and friendly greeting don't you think? But, I digress of course. It was warm and friendly yesterday on the job though. It was a stellar day actually. Weather wise, I mean. Brilliant and sunny. I hope the thousand of visitors to the Olympics here in Vancouver appreciate what the gods have bestowed upon them and all the rest of us natives here.

.

Speaking of gods, I think we should all take a couple of minutes and pay respect to these various entities that live among us. I mean, just think about all of the things that they do for us. They allow us to breathe and to appreciate life in all of its forms. Now, that is quite a task don't you think? I know that if I was a god I would expect a little recognition for my work once in a while. Take a look at how the Christians themselves handle this important detail. Why it seems like they spend their whole lives thanking God and paying respect to the Man. So, why can't we do the same for our gods as well? I think it is just good common sense that is all. Now, you don't have to feel any guilt or any obligation necessarily, but maybe you could take a moment out and just REFLECT a bit. I am sure the gods would appreciate that. Who knows, maybe they even have a human characteristic or two. And, if they did don't you think that you should be treating them with the respect that they deserve? I know that is what I am going to do. Respect is the key friends. Think about it. Just stop what you are doing and plain think about it. Without these gods doing their serious work in the background none of what you experience would be happening. There would be no love, no enjoyment, just plain nothing. So, just plain stop and think what causes all. I think you might be amazed at the answer. So, thank you gods, one and all for making it all happen for me. Now, that was easy wasn't it?