Monday, February 8, 2010

My Monday morning highlights...



.
.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday February 8, 2010
.
.
Well, good morning once again friends. I am pretty busy doing nothing if you want the truth of the matter. The birthday weekend is over and I lost at the racetrack. And, even the stock market continues to go south. So, what is there left to live for anyway? Well, the Olympics I suppose if you are into winter sports. The event cranks up this Friday in case you forgot. And, that is right here in Vancouver too so don't forget that. I am sure the snow gods are doing their thing and everything will turn out well for everyone. I have been pretty busy, however, doing some reading on 9/11 and the evil doers in the world so all is not lost of course. I guess this is where my mind wants to be right now so I have no choice but to follow the leader if you know what I mean. I hope you guys have done your reading on the topic and formed your own opinions as well on this vital issue. It is still an unsolved crime you know so don't let anyone tell you otherwise; it was and is an organized assault on all of us. My current policy is to question the authorities every minute that I am alive as it relates to this crime of the century. I don't believe in the phony Middle East wars nor the so-called ' War on Terrorism '. It is all one big scam and that is way I have gotten things figured out. Think about it and keep on reading and I am sure that eventually you will reach the same conclusions that I have. 9/11 was an inside job and it is our job to find out who the insiders were. The media and the governments won't get involved because the subject is a little too risky for them. And that is a pretty telling feature of the event right there and how tyrannical our society has become. That is pretty sad don't you think? That our elected officials do not even care who really did 9/11? I never thought society would end up like this at all. Not in a million years. I thought Vietnam was the last of the big scams but I guess not. It looks like we are stuck with the wars and the propaganda surrounding them for a long time to come. Good luck if you live longer than me. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.