Monday, December 7, 2009

What are the Rabbis saying about Carl Baydala?



.





Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday December 7, 2009
.
.
Still very beautiful and sunny out friends. Very nice indeed. I got out and about yesterday in the car and went for a spin. I just couldn't resist it. Just one of those beautiful Sundays when everyone is cruising around and going shopping in the sunshine and that kind of thing.
.
There was a bit of a setback to the day though and it happened early. I went to the bank to get some dough and guess what happened? Yup, you guessed it, the brand new bank machine swallowed my card. Has that ever happened to you? Well, it has never happened to me that is for sure. It is these brand new machines that they are installing everywhere too. So, I hope this is not going to be some kind of problem for others as well. It is kind of creepy though when you think about it. I mean, there I am standing there like a goof and the bloody machine has my card and my dough. And, what can I do? Nothing, except phone the bank people. You know what I mean, talking to some strange personality back east somewhere. Anyway, I explained the situation to this bank rep and it seems that everything is OK. Nobody can get the card or the dough so that is the good part. Needless to say, that will be my first project this morning - getting a new bank card.
.
I was doing some research for my post this coming Saturday over on the main part of my blog and I ran across this video once again. Here is the link:
.
.
It is just over an hour long and it is quite entertaining. The Jewish Rabbi Kin, is talking about horoscopes and today's topic is Aquarius. That is me. I am an Aquarian. Apparently I am one of the air signs. So, if you watch the video you will learn all about me and my personality. Now, these videos are quite entertaining that is for sure. They are general things so you should keep an open mind when you watch them. I just wanted to see how close he could come to determining the nature of my personality and that is why I watched the video.
.
He is certainly right about a couple of things related to my character and habits and the like. I do not like authority and I do not like lending or borrowing money. So, the Rabbi is right on the money in this regard. We do not like big shots and we do not like other people's big egos. These are the major things which the rabbi was able to identity about me. And, the other one is when I am crossed then I let people know that I have been wronged. That is just the way us Aquarians are. Also, we do things in our own good time as well. We like to be independent and do things when we want, not when we are told. And, another important thing which the Rabbi focuses on is that people do not understand or appreciate some of us. We are different and that is why people cannot understand a few of us. So, there you have it friends, right from the Rabbi's mouth. So, all in all the Rabbi picks out some of the highlights of my personality which I found to be true. We are also diplomatic and do not like to fight. We might believe in a cause but will not get involved in physical violence for that cause. We let others do the fighting.
.
But, like I said, you really have to take these kinds of presentations with a bit of a grain of salt though. The Rabbi is talking to young people here and is mainly talking about life and human personalities. And, I think he is merely using the horoscope and our personalities as a guide in how to deal with people. I believe that is the real intent of these kinds of discussions. There is a lot of practical information in these horoscope videos that people can use to make their lives more understandable and liveable. That is what these videos are in my opinion. But, he has nailed me correctly in quite a few areas. We don't like authority and we are independent.
.