Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Connie Baydala


.
.

.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is December 20, 2009

.

Today is Connie's birthday, so let's all wish her a great big happy birthday.

.

Happy Birthday

Connie Baydala!

.

.Connie Baydala is not actually Connie Baydala of course, but Connie somebody else as you might expect. But, we do not want to get too personal here of course, so let's just call Connie as she started out in life, and that is of course as Connie Baydala, namely my sister. Since Connie is another Sagittarian that I know maybe we could insert this horoscope explanation of her while we are at it. Surely, there must be some common characteristics among these Zodiac types for them to have any meaning. So, if you personally know any Sagittarians then you can decide for yourself if this is what a Sagittarian is like.

.

. Sagittarius Horoscope

.

Connie is a little bit older than me and that is why I am the baby brother. Do you think I look like a baby brother? Well, I am you know. Maybe some of you guys have a baby brother as well, so you know what kind of people us baby brothers are. But, this post is not about baby brothers of course, but Connie's birthday. Connie is the big sister. Do you have a big sister? Well, if you do then you know what big sisters are like. Well, I just think that Connie is the perfect Sagittarian. She was the first Sagittarian girl that I ever knew so I know all about these female Sagittarian signs. That is why I am an expert when it comes to female Sagittarians. They are fires signs friends and let me tell you that Connie is pure fire as far as the Zodiac is concerned. So, let's just wish the fire girl a Happy Birthday one more time and leave it at. I don't know what fire girls do on their birthday, but it must be something pretty hot if you know what I mean.

.

Talk to you all later

.

Another bonus banking tidbit for you. Eustace Mullins

talks about the Federal Reserve and other important details.

.

Google Video: Eustace Mullins and the Federal Reserve