Thursday, December 3, 2009

Close, but no cigar....


.
.


.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday December 3, 2009
.
.
Back to work today friends after a couple of days off. It was close but no cigar. That's right friends, we were real close to victory but we didn't quite make it. Maybe today will be the day, who really knows for sure.
.
I am talking about the stock market once again friends. That's right, where all the dough winds up, peoples' retirement and investment money, that is. And, a good part of my money is tied up in this endeavour as well. It is part of my retirement plan of course. Now, if you are following the market in even the slightest way you will know that 2008 was a very bad year for most investors. That was the year that the financial meltdown really took its toll. Many investors lost a lot of money and I am sure that there are still lots of them who remain in the hole to this very day. Well, I am still in the hole as well, but not by very much at all. In fact, if the market co-operates we could be completely out of the red and into the black come the end of this trading day.
.
Now, things generally look good for us North American investors when things go well in Asia and in Europe overnight. And, that appears to be the case today. Gold is still holding up and the American dollar is still weak. If there is no bad news coming out of U.S. markets today then today could be the day for celebrating my return from Armageddon. I am up for the year, but the psychological victory of no losses whatsoever still remains. We need to say that we got all of our money back from the losses of 2008. And, today could most assuredly be the day. Remember, I was only .22% away from victory yesterday. Do you want to make any bets? Well, I do not because I am not a fool. When the money lands on my doorstep you guys will be the very first to know. Talk to you all later and have a nice day.
.