Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from Vancouver


.
.


.

Merry Christmas 2009

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday December 25, 2009

.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams
( and weather report )

.

.

It is pretty early here on the West Coast friends, but never too early to wish all of my friends and acquaintances all the best. So, all to the best to all of my friends and acquaintances. The above snap is a picture that I would have taken earlier on this year while on the job. We had a really beautiful summer here and I was able to take lots of snaps and videos as well. If you get a chance you can browse this portion of my blog and the main section as well.

.

Three Christmas presents for you:

.

.A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

.

..9/11 THE GREAT CONSPIRACY

.

.and ...

.

.Superpower

.

.Merry Christmas and talk to you all later.

.