Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you like my ass?



.
.


.

Yesterday on the job. The intersection of 96 Avenue

and 176 Street in Surrey. Stopped facing east on 96 ave. You can left

click me and blow me up if you like.

.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Thursday December 31, 2009
.
.
Well, it's all over but the shouting friends. That's right, less than 24 hours and we will be participating in the New Year - 2010. Excited? I suppose we all get a little thrill about these kinds of things. You know, just like on birthdays. That is what a new year is anyway, just another kind of birthday and the start of a new year. See what I mean? We all like getting rid of the past and look forward to the future. Strange human behavior eh?
.
So, what do you think of my ass anyway? Pretty big eh? Yup, this is just one of the many strange things that you see on the road when you are in the courier business. Just another big ass that is all. I wonder where the big asshole is going anyway. Who knows or cares eh? I mean, why think about the behinds when you can think about the fronts which are much more exciting. More exciting because you don't know what lies ahead. Just like the big asshole in front of me. I don't know what his or her face looks like. And, I don't know what the future looks like either until I get there. So, go ahead and dwell on the past or the asshole if you like, but for me, I think futures and faces might be more exciting. What do you think? Are you an ass man or a face man?
.
Anyhow, don't forget about the weekend coming up. That is future territory of course and that means that the Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey is cranking up again - tomorrow. The future. Got to love it eh? Yup, another year of great entertainment for me, and you of course, if you are a harness fan. Geez. I just thought of something. Right now, I mean. Of course. This asshole that we are looking at is a reminder of the future and of horse racing. How stupid of me for not seeing that. Did you see it or think about it? Well, I sure did not. Maybe I am not so smart after all. And, maybe that is because I was concentrating on the past or the behind when I should have been thinking about the front or the future. Weird eh?
.