Friday, December 11, 2009

Some positive momentum....


.
.

.

Heading north on Cambie Street yesterday

on the job.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday December 11, 2009

.

Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

( and weather report )

.

.Finally Friday and then a couple of days off so that is a good thing. Check out the picture above. That was yesterday at work and I am heading into the downtown core via Cambie Street. There was a lot of high cloud and a lot of people thought there might be some snow flurry activity. But, there was none and that is a good thing of course. Good, because it is hard to make dough in the courier business when it snows in this City of ours. It was cold out and you could really feel it when you were walking around. Cold in Vancouver means anything around zero degrees Centigrade. It just felt cold that is all.

.

Once again I have to remind my readers that tomorrow is the big day. It is Karen's birthday and that is one of the big days in my life which I have already told you. And, like I said I am mostly ready to go with the post tomorrow on the main part of my blog. So, that impending event should keep me pumped up all day long.

.

The stock market is turning positive again in spite of the difficulties throughout the world. That is very good for me of course because it boosts my ego quite a bit. Making money makes me happy and allows me to feel secure. There is quite a bit of talk about financial reform coming out of Congress and that cannot be a bad thing at all. I just don't know how real all of this talk is especially when you consider the power of the banks in the States. But, if it is real then it is a very big positive development for the market. I mean, they are talking about fixing the system so that it cannot ruin us all like it did the last time. All that is required is a little bit of effort by the regulators and none of that was evident during the last years of the Bush Regime. It is difficult to believe that these people have learned their lessons, but the world financial order should surely alert people to the difficulties that people are facing in their lives. Anything positive in the development of financial security is what the markets need to recover. Getting the money to the people so they can do their part in the return of financial health to all is the next vital step in the recovery process. You will notice also of course that there is a bit of a sell off in bonds as well. This is just an indication of the mountain of debt out there that has to be financed. Financing this debt will not come cheap and will affect all of us in one way or the other. Notice also that the price of gold is responding to conditions as well.