Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day 2009....



.
.

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday December 26, 2009

Boxing Day

.

Well, I guess we got through another Christmas safe and sound eh? Glad you made it. So, now we are into Boxing Day and the associated shopping madness. Are you going out today? Should be huge here in Vancouver especially with the fantastic sunny weather that we are having. Don't kid yourself, it would be huge even if it was pouring rain or snow. People just like to get into the malls and the electronics stores and have a look around. I have done it in the past years, but it was mostly just gazing around for me and checking out the crowds and that kind of thing. I did a little on-line searching to see if there is anything that I really need or want and I came up short. I can live without any new toys right now I think. For you see, I am mostly a contented older adult when it comes to my toys. But, then of course one never knows does one, once he gets into the malls I mean, and spots a bargain or something that just catches his eye. Well, that is just the fun of the whole thing I guess.

.

Not much else to report at this time friends. I am still alive and I hope you are too. Are you still alive? Pretty funny eh? Well, maybe you are dead and are reading my blog anyway. And, just maybe I have more dead readers than live ones. Who knows? Now, that would really be something now wouldn't it? Anyway, glad to see you all made it and hope you enjoy your Boxing Day sales if that is what you are going to do. There is harness racing today as well I suppose, but I am not particularly interested as the Meadowlands is not up and running ( as far as I know ). Now, that will be really something to look forward to of course in the brand new year coming up. So, at least I have something to live for and I hope you guys do as well. But, I will bet you that most of you are not living just to make bets at a racetrack - right?

.