Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One more day....

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Tuesday May 12, 2009
.
.
Have have always liked landscape art. I remember when I was a child I was constantly drawing mountain scenes and the like. I guess it is just part of my personality to do so. I liked to draw the trees and the snow and the beautiful skies, rivers and lakes, and the shadows that were cast about the snows of the mountain peaks. All of the things of nature grabbed my attention and made me happy. I guess that is why when I was in the carnival business and travelling about the country that I was truly a happy soul indeed. So, nature, like music has a soothing effect upon me. And the picture above? Well, I think it is soothing also, in its own way of course. It is a bit melancholy don't you think? You know, sad in a way. But, that is life isn't it - just a series of moods, I mean. I guess as humans that is what we do for a living, so to speak, we anthropomorphize everything; we see life in everything, whether dead or alive. Maybe that is the essence of the human spirit; to see life in everything - it is the natural positive condition of man. And, maybe that is because there is life in everything. So, maybe seeing human characteristics in everything is not such an irrational occupation after all and really just explains human behaviour in a manner that we might not have thought about before. And, maybe that is why man believes in gods and creates them; these are his expressions of hope. And, as for the picture it is a bit gloomy isn't it? Well, as gloomy as this picture looks I see some hope in there - do you?
.
Anyhow, last day off and then back to work tomorrow. Talk to you all later and have a nice, gloomy day.
.
.
.
.