Thursday, May 7, 2009

The love gods

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Thursday May 7, 2009
.
This is my second day back at work and tomorrow will be the third and the last. I hope I do not over work myself if you know what I mean... Today is kind of a special day in my daily routine. Special because every Thursday night I treat myself to pizza. I really like pizza and I look forward to this very exciting weekly event. I hope you guys like pizza too. Actually, I have never met anyone who does not like pizza, but I am sure there are the detractors out there, because there always is someone who has to be different than the rest of us regular people. Did you catch that?
.
Pizza, isn't that some kind of an Italian creation? Maybe the Italians didn't even invent it. Who knows anyway. But, speaking of Italians, well that makes me think of Romans...and gods. Yes, I am thinking of love gods right now, that is what I am doing. As you know, couriers have gods and these are very special people in their lives. Courier gods make the courier's life come alive and profitable and meaningful as well. Simply put, gods are very important things and we could not survive without them. And, yes couriers believe in love gods too. You have to believe in these entities otherwise your life will be meaningless. Just as a Christian or a Muslim, or any person who believes in religion. People need to believe in things - things that bring meaning to life.
.
And, for myself, as a courier believing in the gods I believe in the love gods. I believe that they will get the job done for me. Think about it. Who do you think has the better god - me or the Christian? You wanna fight about it? I am laughing now. You know why? Because couriers are not fighters, they are lovers in who believe in love gods. See what I mean?
.
P.S. the weather certainly is not much, but it is supposed to pick up for the weekend. And, don't forget: racing on Saturday if you are popping into town.
.
Have a nice day and talk to you tomorrow.
.
.
.
.