Monday, May 18, 2009

Mixed Monday emotions....

..
.
.
.
.
above snap is " Christ Carrying the Cross "
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Monday May 18, 2009
.
You will have to forgive me for thinking it was Sunday today.
I have just finished changing the title of this post.
How silly of me indeed. A psychological mistake perhaps or
maybe too many days off?
.
.
It was quite a pleasant day yesterday and I got out and about in the unit. It was so nice in fact that I just decided to take a spin downtown and just drive around aimlessly and listen to tunes. Nothing makes me feel better than that so that is what I did. And, I even listened to Patsy Cline as well. See song of the day below. Very pleasant weather indeed and numerous happy people walking about in their finery on the streets of Vancouver. Finery being defined as summer gear of course.
.
Not much else to report at this time and I still have a couple more days to relax and to think and to study. One does not really get away from work does one? If one is a conscientious person that is.
.
Anyhow, here is the song of the day for you. It is by Patsy Cline. Now, I can't say for sure that I was a big Patsy fan in the early sixties, but I certainly am now. Maybe her songs are a country type and I think I would have been kind of prejudiced against country music back then. That would have just been part of my teenage personality of course. You know, listening to country music was not something a teenager did back then. But, listening to love songs was. And, Patsy Cline is a master singer in my opinion. I never really discovered her music until a couple of years ago if you want the truth. I bought one of her cd's in a local store. And, what a fine purchase that was let me tell you. Worth every penny of the fifteen dollars for the Greatest Hits cd. She is awesome and I can listen to her sing all day long. Here is my favourite song from her all time big hits.
.


.
Patsy Cline " Why can't he be you? " 1962

.DeDear friends just in case you were wondering I am not all sixties music you know. Here is my favourite song at the present moment:

.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTyLqkez6A

.

Well, that's all for now friends. Talk to you all tomorrow.

.

This is not the main part of my blog. You can go there by clicking on the link below:
.
Carl Baydala Wants You To Know....
.
Vancouver, B.C. Webcams

.

.