Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally Friday

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Friday May 1, 2009
.
.
I never actually stopped to consider that April is done until I looked at my watch. Silly me eh? Anyhow, today is my last working day and then a bunch of days off again. I am not feeling very well if you want the truth of the matter; I have flu-like symptoms and I really feel the pits. And, that is a real drag because the weather is just fantastic. I am still enjoying my tunes, but not quite as much as I would if I was 100%, if you know what I mean. I don't think I have the pig flu so that is the good part I guess. ... Do you think I am getting lazy just working a couple of days a week? Actually, it is nice to get out and about in the sunshine and all. Quite refreshing really. Well, tomorrow is Saturday and it is supposed to be sunny, I hope. So, maybe I can take the car out for a spin and enjoy the fresh air and all. The picture above is taken from the Meadowlands Racetrack website. I make my bets at Cloverdale at the Fraser Downs Racetrack. That is just a reminder for me that tomorrow is a racing day. Here are links to both tracks.
.
.
So, if any of you guys are popping into town and want to go then don't be afraid to contact me or just meet me there at about 1600 hrs local time.
.
That's all for now, talk to you all later.
.
.
.
Finally found a good video link to Tommy Edwards and his song " Its all in the Game ". Link is off to the right. If you read the main part of my blog you will find out about the significance of this song in my life, like right here: Friday October 7, 1983 /My Silver Anniversary
.
.
.
.
.