Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday April 15, 2009

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Wednesday April 15, 2009
.
.
.
.
The above picture was taken last August during my friend's 34th Wedding Anniversary. You will notice that I am wearing my ' Truckin For Jesus ' T shirt. Now, I am not a Christian so I don't want to be giving out any false impressions here. I just thought I would clear that up in case you were wondering that is all. I wouldn't describe myself as being very religious in the religious sense, but I certainly am not against those who practice religion. I think religion is just a particular feature of mankind anyway. It is just one of the things that he does that is all. But, once again I just thought I would clear up this small detail for you.
.
I went for a drive yesterday in my sports car since it was so nice out. It was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon actually. It was a stellar day so I could not help myself. It was bright and sunny, one of those glad to be alive kind of days. I ended up driving down to White Rock which is located in the south part of Surrey where I live. I took my camera with me, fully expecting to take a snap for you except I could not get a good shot from where I was driving. I suppose I could have tried a little harder but as you can see I did not. You will just have to take my word for it: it was a fantastic day and White Rock and the ocean looked gorgeous. I knew it was a fantastic day because I was not the only person cruising about with the top down on his unit. The convertibles were out in full force like they usually are on these kinds of days. Actually, there seem to be a lot of convertibles and sports cars on Vancouver's roads these days so maybe we really are a large city after all. It is good to know that we are finally growing up and taking advantage of everything that life has to offer. And, one of those is being able to experience nature in the way that it was intended to be experienced - to be part of it. And, I think that is what owning a sports car is all about actually. Anyway, I have to go back to work today and drive my pickup truck so how do you like them apples? By the way I like my pickup truck too so don't get me wrong. I would look pretty stupid delivering letters in a sports car now wouldn't I?
.
.
.
.
Th