Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back to Work Wednesday

.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Wednesday April 22, 2009
.
.
It is back to work today after a bunch of days off in a row. I took the unit out for a spin on my last day off in order to get a few shots for you. The weather was pleasant, but it was not as warm as advertised on the weather page. It was rather hazy out actually. These snaps are mostly of Delta Municipality, which is located just to the west of Surrey where I live. The first photo is the Alex Fraser Bridge which spans the Fraser River just west of the City of New Westminster. I am driving east along River Road in Delta.
.
.
Above picture is Avcorp, a company that supplies parts to airplane manufacturers.






Above is Delta Cedar products of River Road
.












.
There are some boat builders situated on River
Road as well although the above pic is not necessarily
one of them















Above is Scott Road looking toward the east in Surrey







Remember Krispy Kreme? This place was
packed with customers when it first opened
a few years ago. I don't think it has nearly
the customers it had in the past. I have personally
never visited one of these restaurants, although
the product is supposed to be quite good, so they say.
.
Anyway, there a few more snaps for you to ponder on this Wednesday. I am rested up now and ready for action again. April seems to be the month when the weather changes for the better around here, so hopefully there will be many more opportunities for me to get out and about and take some shots for you. You can visit the main part of my bog if you like. The link is off to the side. I am quite a bit more political and philosophical over there so it might not be your cup of tea - just warning you of course. Thanks for dropping in and have a nice day.
.
.
.
.