Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday April 16, 2009

.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
..
Today is Thursday April 16, 2009







Here are just a few snaps from work yesterday. All of these pictures are in a place called Maple Ridge, B.C., which is a municipality just east of Vancouver. This community is situated on the north side of the Fraser Fraser.
.
As you can see it was another stellar day and I thoroughly enjoyed being out and about. Sometimes I think of my courier job as being on a perpetual vacation. That is how pleasant it is sometimes.





This particular area of Maple Ridge housed some riding stables and I even noticed a couple of girls riding horses on the road as I was travelling through the area.



And, naturally at the end of all of my courier days I manage to find a McDonald's and grab a snack before I make my way home from wherever it is that I happen to finish working. This snap to the left is right in downtown Maple Ridge on Lougheed Highway.
.
.
After resting at McDonald's I made my way toward the east of town and grabbed a ferry that would take me back home. I had to wait the for more than half an hour in a line up. The ferry is free and runs back and forth between Fort Langley and Maple Ridge.







.
.
Talk to you all tomorrow and have a nice day.
.
.
.
.
.