Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back on the job Wednesday

.
.
.
.
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Wednesday April 29, 2009
.
.
Back to the old grindstone eh? Yup, just two more days and the month is done, and then on to a new one. Isn't life great? I mean, when it keeps giving us these months to enjoy. Just one after the other like there is no tomorrow. Except, of course, there always is a tomorrow. Well, I mean, you might not live to see it, but undoubtedly there will be a tomorrow and many more like it. In fact, there will be an eternity of tomorrows, if eternity exists that is. Oh well, these are the thoughts for the people who care about these kinds of things, and who are in charge of them of course. But, then again, there may be no one in charge of these things at all. Like, maybe nature is in charge and it is just a continuous thing with no brain and no plan - just nothing. Life and nature just go on forever and forever because that is the way it has been forever in the past and that is the way things will be forever in the future as well. So, why fight it? Just live it. That is my recommendation anyhow.
.
Anyhow, back to the reality of being a human being and a courier of course. That is my current contribution to society by the way. I am a courier driving around all day and making deliveries. That is my job and someone actually pays me to do that because they think there is value in what I am doing. I am very glad actually that someone is willing to pay me for driving around all day because I don't think I would rather be doing anything else. Think about those gods in the sky roaming around in the universe all day and all night. Do you think someone pays them for cruising about for an eternity? Not likely. But, at least they are having fun aren't they? And, besides they don't need money anyway. They are all dead and on someone else's payroll. Maybe it is God himself or perhaps some other god which we have never heard of before. What does it matter anyway? Probably not at all if we never see these people or if they never talk to us. Just who really cares? Well, I certainly don't care about all of those other gods, if they even exist that is. All I know is that there are courier gods and they are taking care of me and my business.
.
And, just how do I know that there are courier gods? You want proof? Well, I will give you proof. Actually, I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Ever. I just have to believe that the entities exist and that they are on my side. And, I know that they are because I wouldn't be able to get through my day without them. There would be no sun coming up and there would be no roads to drive upon all day long. And, there would be no customer phoning me to come and pick something up for them. There would be none of these things if there were no courier gods. But, there are these things and there are my gods. So, that is my proof and I am sticking to my story. So, if you have a better god and a better idea then the more power to you.
.
Thanks for checking in and have a nice day!
.
.
.
.