Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday April 20, 2009

..
.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Monday April 20, 2009
.
.
Just thought I would show you this picture of me and my classmates in 1958. This year was one of my most successful years as a school student. In this year that I got six blue ribbons for coming in first in various track events, which was mostly running events. So, I was quite a strong runner here at the grade 3 level. Not only that, but I was the teacher's pet as well. So, all in all this was a very good year for me. I remember getting up early on Sports Day and making sure that my pants were clean and neat for this very special day. I remember them being gray or brown shorts with a neat pleat in them. Funny how we remember these special days eh? I am situated in the top left hand corner of the picture. You can read about all of these features of my life in the main part of my blog. Here are some links to my early childhood below:
.
.
.
.
Still relaxing on my days off and will be returning to work on Wednesday. Hope it is sunny out so I can go for a spin in the unit and enjoy the sunshine too. Talk to you all later and maybe we will bump into one another some time down the road.
.
.
.
.
.
.