Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday April 24, 2009













Good Morning Friends,
.
.
Today is Friday April 24, 2009
.
.
Above picture is my father Mike Baydala. Mike passed on just two years ago today. I took these pictures of Mike just before he died. As you can see the pics are at a racetrack, it is Hastings Park Racetrack in Vancouver where Mike hung out on Saturdays.
.
Speaking of racing, tomorrow is a racing day at Cloverdale. I remember asking one of the girls who sells tickets at this track if she thought there were race tracks in heaven. This person, who told me one time that she is a ' deep thinker ' replied: " I am sure there are several of them ". Well, I sure hope she is right because I am certainly going to need something to do on my days off. I wonder if my friends will be joining me there as well. Post time is 1600 hrs if anyone is interested. So, don't be afraid to contact me if you are in town and want to go. Well, that is all for now and have a nice day.
.
.
.
.