Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life is so unpredictable...

.
.


.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Saturday April 10, 2010

.

Had a fairly successful ' work week ' friends and now it is time for amusement once again. I guess when you think about things that is what each of us as humans do. We get what we can out of life and enjoy ourselves in the best way that we know how. We do what is right for us, when we want and how we want to. For me, satisfying my enjoyment needs includes a day at the races. Harness racing in fact is what it is all about for me. This activity is the thing that brings it all together and warms up my heart at the end of every week. And, I am sure that each and everyone of you has your own special thing that you do that makes life meaningful for you as well. And, that could be just about any kind of human activity that you could imagine. Well, I am sure you get my drift.

.So, today's focus is on harness racing at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. This really is a top notch harness track you know and I cannot imagine myself straying from this track too much at all. When things are going well in the racing business this is the kind of track that you want to be investing your time and money in. I grabbed a racing form after work yesterday and I just started to check things out. The first few races do not look that exciting and there are some fairly cheap races in there. Oh well, maybe things will improve as the night progresses. The thing about racing is that you can never predict with any kind of accuracy whatsoever just how the session will wind up. Things might look bad on paper, but you might have a surprisingly good night. And, the reverse is true as well. You might think that you are going to have a fabulous night they way the races look and then you might fall flat on your face and come out one big time loser. You just never know about racing and how things will pan out. It is kind of like living your life from one day to the next I suppose. You just don't know what is going to come your way. It is either good luck or bad depending on the circumstances of the day. And, that is the way you should approach racing as well. Just learn to take the good with the bad and you will be a very happy person indeed.

.It was another beautiful day at work and I wanted to take a few more snaps for you, but I was quite busy actually and I could not find the time to do so. I made it out to Chilliwack and the day was productive and it went by quickly too. Now that is what I mean about life and work. You just don't know what to expect. Just like me. Now, I keep asking my friends and relatives and acquaintances to get their act together and make it out to the races one of these days. Well, maybe all of the important people in my life will do that one day. That is why life is so interesting sometimes. Because it surprises you, just like a big, unexpected win at the track. See you out there if you are coming or need a ride. Post time is 1600 hrs. Bye for now.

.