Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Billy's black boots....



.
.

.
Good Morning Friends,
.
.
today is Wednesday April 7, 2010
.
.
Back in action once again folks. That's right, right back into the thick of things in the courier business. Bill is now dead, but I am still alive. Now, let that be a lesson to you all. I have been talking about the very fragility of life on these very pages. I have told you what I think about life and how precious it is. It is so precious that you just don't know when it is going to end. And, as Bill's parting demonstrates, none of us knows when our number is going to come up. I am still typing away here and communicating with you all. But, will that be the case tomorrow morning? Will I get through the day in one piece and get to live and breath again for one more day? Well. What do you think about that?
.
Went shopping again yesterday and I bought myself some new work pants and a really nice pair of work boots. I guess these will be the Billy's boots that I mentioned a while back. Something to remind me of Bill when I am on the job if you know what I mean. Yup, they were pretty expensive and they are black. They have a steel toe and they are oil resistant. And, they have Goodyear rubber on them as well. They will definitely be good in the rain and especially good for the muddy job sites that I pick up from every once in a while. So, these will be a pair of real professional work boots for a real professional courier. I suspect that if I will last as long as these boots then I will really be doing something.
.
Did you notice that there was yet another major earthquake the other day? A 7.8 reading or something? Friends, I have lost track of how many of these things there have been in the last little while. Remember Haiti? A big one right and a lot of deaths. But, don't you suspect that there is something a little strange about these quakes? Strange in the sense that they are suddenly cropping up and the fact that they are all major earthquakes, like over 7 on the Richter scale. Very strange indeed. I mean, you most likely are aware of the HAARP project up in Alaska ( there is Alaska again ). Well, they have the capability with that program to cause these quakes you know. I know it sounds sinister but I am afraid that at this point in the game you can bet your bottom dollar that the government ( or elements of the government ) is capable of doing anything it wants to achieve its ends. Now, how about a few more huge quakes and then all of a sudden one happens to hit Iran? Remember, Iran is public enemy number one right now. And, Iran is earthquake country and that would sure mean something if a major strike was to occur there now wouldn't it? I mean, no need for invasion to cause turmoil in the country. Why spend all that money on lives and armaments when a single quake strike could do the trick? Isn't modern technology wonderful?
.
Also, don't forget that racing is just around the corner as well. Saturday at 1600 hrs is post time here for harness racing. So, if you want to go and you are my friend or acquaintance then you know how to contact me. I will be wearing my new black shoes that I bought as well. I guess everything that I am buying these days is going to be black. Where did this black business come from anyway? Why does death have to be represented by the color black? Black robes for this or for that. The clergy wears black and the judges wear black. I guess black is the in colour for those events that are so meaningful for us all