Friday, April 2, 2010

What would Janet do?


.
.

Janet

.

The 1967 Year Book

.

Good Morning Friends,

.

today is Friday April 2, 2010

.

Happy Holidays friends and hope you are enjoying your day. I guess this is a big day for the Christians, but as you can see it is a big day for us non-believers as well. We get another day off out of it. So, that is a bonus I suppose. But, maybe not a bonus if you would rather be working and making some dough. Oh well, that is the good and the bad of the day I suppose.

.The weather is sure crappy nowadays. It is really cool and rainy out. Maybe that is good for the skiers and the rainfall count, but certainly not much more than that. I mean Springtime is supposed to be the beginning of warmer weather right? Well, that is my experience anyway concerning these matters. Well, I don't care anyway if you want the truth of the matter. We were so blessed with great weather last year and I am still remembering the joyous days of last year and blasting around in my convertible. There were some very pleasant days indeed. And, now we are back to the rains and the gloom and doom. Vancouverites are such complainers now aren't we?

.Speaking of gloom and doom I hope all of you guys are paying attention to world events. They are certainly terrible now aren't they? I mean, the economy is still quite fragile in spite of what you hear and see in the various media and the wars still go on as well. Almost like a conspiracy eh? Well, you decide for yourself who is behind all of these wars and the economic uncertainties. I know one thing and that is that I did not cause these things to happen. Somebody with a lot more power than I did. So, just like everybody else I have to live with the conditions that are being forced upon us. And, we still have the freedom to criticize whoever we want and when we want. So, at least that is something. That means enjoy what you have and your ability to say what you want because it might not last forever - if you believe the conspiracy theorists, that is.

.So, I don't know what you are going to do Janet, but like I said you know what I am going to be doing. More of the same that is what. I told you guys that there might be a few more things to add to my last post over on the main part of my blog My Stock Portfolio: March 2010, so that is what I will try and have to do over the weekend. I thought that might be the case since they do not publish all of the earnings and distributions right away and that is exactly what happened this time. So, that means that I really do have more than the .91% gain for the quarter that I posted.

.Got my racing form yesterday and I am studying it right now. Should be able to complete most of my studying before racing rolls around again tomorrow at 1600 hrs local time. So, to you Janet and all of my other friends, relatives and acquaintances, don't be afraid to show up or give me a call if you need a ride to the track. I have a bit of a job to do this morning not related to work at all so that is what I am priming myself up for. So, at least I have a task to do this morning whereas some of you other guys might not have. I suppose I am lucky in that regard. Doing things is positive in case you did not know that. Well, that is my take on the matter anyway. Talk to you guys later.

.