Monday, April 12, 2010

What would Louise do?



.

Louise

.The 1967 Year Book
.


.Good Morning Friends



.today is Monday April 12, 2010


. . I guess the big thing that I did yesterday was to go shopping. What else are you going to do on a Sunday around here anyway? It was a really nice day and I decided to go cruising in my car. I didn't really go anywhere special though, just shopping like I said. I ended up at Bianca Amor's Liquidation Supercenter. I don't go there all that often, but it is always a pleasant experience when I do. The store is situated in an old Chrysler automobile dealership in Guildford. Actually, while we are on the topic of cars, these Chrysler/Dodge dealerships must have gone through a lot of turmoil in the last few years, because in just a small area in North Surrey here two of these dealerships have bitten the dust. The other one is over on King George and around the 96 avenue area. That location was taken over by a church and they are renovating the place. But, I digress of course. What would Louise do about all this you might now be enquiring? Well, just what is it that Louise is supposed to be doing something about would be the next question now wouldn't it? The thing is, I bought a few more videos to view on my computer, that is what I did. They are only five bucks each and Bianca has tons of them. By the way, I didn't bump into the boss lady yesterday, whereas in the past I have seen her on site and moving about with the customers. Anyway, I bought a bunch and one of them even has ten videos on it. There are two that I watched last night. Actually, one only did I completely watch and that is the one called: The Day After, starring Jason Robarts. The movie wasn't much if you want my real opinion on the matter. It is about a nuclear attack by the Soviets in the U.S. and of course, the U.S. is a completely different place after it is all over. The important point friends is that this movie was made in 1983 and you should all know by that that was the biggest year in my life - and continues to be. And, there was also some nurses in the movie as well, so more stuff to think about eh? If you are paying attention then you know what I am talking about. But, there is more, more nurses that is. I started watching the second movie in the bunch and it was called: Fort Apache, The Bronx with Paul Newman playing a leading role. And, the point dear friends? You guessed it. Yet another pretty nurse is making an appearance right at the beginning, and Paul is interested of course. So, there you have it friends. That is how neatly wrapped up and focused my life is at this point. It doesn't take much to trigger my emotions and take me back into history and remember all of the important details that are still having an impact on me. So, as you can see these movies do serve a purpose for me. They are consolidating my life and providing meaning for me. That is what they are doing. And, they are entertaining as well since that is what movies are supposed to be. So just what do you think of that Louise? Are you impressed or what?

.